I am in search of a good single man. One who does not have commitment issues or who will run around behind my back. Those seem to be the kind I attact. Or the occassional married man (ewwww), I HATE that! Liars and cheaters. I am sick of em.
I have been single since I was two months pregnant with Trista. I made the decision to stay single for a while. I am now ready to get back in the dating game. Any suggestions? Anyways, as I mentioned before, I do think I know Mr. Right, but timing has not worked in our favor and again I believe there are commitment issues. I have hope and faith that God has placed him in my life for a reason. Right now we are just friends, but I think Mr. Right knows a good thing when he sees one.
In the meantime, I am going to keep looking. I have not had a lot of success so far, but I do have faith. I guess that is all we all have in the end right.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment